Wednesday 13 November 2013

A Nigerian Icon: Genevieve Nnaji... Her New Photos

Frankly, I don't know anyone of Nigerian origin who does not know of Genevieve Nnaji or like her. She's been acting for, what, decades now? She's a stunning woman, confident, graceful, lovely, eloquent and beautiful. My impression of her escalated after I watched her interview on CNN. "African Voices" was the program, I think. She was being interviewed as one of the most popular actresses in the continent. Genevieve is in the cast of the movie "Half of a Yellow Sun" coming out soon in US theatres. The movie will likely not hit the big screen but I hope I can find somewhere in the area to watch it. The book was amazing.

See lovely new photos of Genevieve from Linda Ikeji's blog here. Blue suits her.

Genevieve



Genevieve





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...