Tuesday 27 August 2013

The Thrill of New Issues of My Fashion Magazines

How do you feel when you receive the newest issue of your favorite magazine? I know how I feel. Just about as delighted as Sarah Jessica Parker in this Bazaar Sept 2013 cover page. Especially with the over 550 pages of most style magazines this month. I mean: that many pages simply for fashion and style?

I think there's something exciting about perfection on glossy paper. Perfect pictures, seemingly perfect figures and skin... It's a bit of a fantasy. Not the Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast kind. Just a different kind of fantasy. 

I can imagine myself all dolled in some of the pictures. Imagine that. 

Either way, I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one who feels this way about my fashion magazines. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...