Wednesday 3 August 2011

The Belated Intro

Okay. So I just realized I never posted what this blog is about-- goals and all. A name can only say so much, right?

I, like a number of people, am interested in what looks good on me (and others of course). There are certain cute outfits you see on others that you love but woe betide you if you try to rock that outfit with the "wrong" figure. I mean, one has to learn to dress according to his/her figure and size, or an otherwise cute outfit will become blah or puke-worthy. Know what I mean? I learn new things about style everyday and am happy to share.

Style transcends clothes and makeup. It's also about how you carry yourself. A beautiful girl with low confidence is less attractive than a "not-so-good-looking" girl with loads of confidence. You can imagine what both beauty and confidence can do for you. Other than how you carry yourself, your clothes and your makeup, WHAT you carry counts too. I mean your nails (I'm still working on this myself), your purse, your travel bag collection (I steal my mother's), shoes and all. Because I believe beauty starts from the inside, I did dedicate my first blog to just that: inside beauty, happiness, joy, peace, the whole nine yards. So, please look out for random and not so random thoughts on these and many more. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...