I stopped by the mall the next day and was so confused by all the scents. I ended up picking one of the few scents I tried on. Know why? After "smelling" tens of fragrances, your nose kinda starts rejecting stuff. Kinda like wine tasting I guess...
So, I was excited when I read a heading by Marie Claire: "Scents we Love: The Best of Fashion's Classic Perfumes." Apparently, the "allure of designer fragrances" is traced to the launch of Coco Chanel's No. 5. Hmmm!!!! Here are some perfumes listed.
Let me know if you've tried any of these and if you like them. I sure do need to build "Ure's collection of fragrances" right about now.
1. $92 Coach Love Eau de Parfum
3. BCBG Perfume
4. $102 YSL Manifesto Eau de Parfum
5. $98 See By Chloé Eau de Parfum
6. $125, Reem Acra Eau de Parfum
7. $117, Valentina Assoluto Eau de Parfum
8. $195, L'Wren Scott for Barneys New York Eau de Parfum