Saturday 2 March 2013

My Choice of Date Night Dresses You'll Love

Elle magazine recently published a trend report titled "50 Date Night Dresses You'll Fall For." You may find it here. Of the 50, I think only a few would flatter most, irrespective of skin complexion. Find those I favor here.

Matthew Williamson's, though nice, says to your date "I don't know you that well yet." I could wear it to work.
Halston's is just the right length to work with on a date. ;)

You couldn't go wrong with French Connection's sequined number.

You know I like me some lace: Robert Rodriguez from intermixonline.com

bright
Acne Mallory's green dress is kinda flirty... I like! (Without the boots though)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...