Sunday 10 March 2013

Dresses that stunned at Africa Magic Viewer's Choice Awards!

When the ignorant in the West say that "Africa" is only full of the impoverished and destitute, I just have to shake my head and leave it at that. Nigeria is known, among other things, as a place of fashion: where style is as much of the culture as traditional dances and good food. ;) My eyes were "blessed" to see some amazing dresses that just made me smile. I'm sharing them with you here. The pictures are from popular blogs BellaNaija and LindaIkeji. Long live great style! :)
Ufuoma Ejenobor & Ugonna Omeruo
Ufuoma Ejenobor and Ugonna Omeruo <Bella Naija>

Omotola <Linda Ikeji>

Omotola: This dress is beyond amazing. Even Tiwa Savage was beside herself. <Linda Ikeji>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...