Monday 11 March 2013

Touche up your house with some creativity!

I confess I've been bingeing out on magazine, especially Elle Decor, lately. And duh! I know the word "binge" is not a verb, but I'll use it that way any way. ;) I LOVE creativity. The architecture of the buildings in the magazines; the creativity of home accessories, from nice lanterns to "Balinese mosquito nettings on a 19th century Dutch Colonial bed from Sumatra." Doesn't that sound poetic? I'm in another world...
Here's a sneak peek into my world from Elle Decor.

Hoteliers Kit and Tim Kemp papered the foyer of their London townhouse in a vivid floral by Bennison. The longcase clock is Swedish. <Elle Decor>


An oversize 1960s gilt-wood mirror, a graphic marble floor, and Venetian-plaster walls bring glamour to the entry of a Manhattan apartment, which was renovated by Steven Gambrel. The armchair is covered in an Edelman hide, and the light fixture is by Charles Edwards. <Elle Decor>


1 comment:

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...