Saturday 27 April 2013

Jewelry Picks that Will Make You Blush!

I recently joined a members-only site called Joss & Main. I did it to look for pieces of furniture for my half-new apartment. I found it while doing a search for furniture sales online. Anyways, with a subscription only feature, I receive emails practically daily about new pieces in the website. Yesterday, I got an email about jewelry. I usually would check the furniture and delete the mail if I didn't find anything appealing. But I was astounded when I saw the entire jewelry collection: the chandelier earrings and animal-interaction bracelet etc. shocked me... in a good way. I'm sharing some of the pieces with you here.

Giraffe Bracelet in Green
Giraffe bracelet on sale for $36.95
Treasure Bracelet in Gold
Treasure bracelet on sale for $15.95

Rachelle Necklace in Orange
Check this one out. A Rachelle bracelet on sale for $19.95

You can join Joss and Main and look for "Fornash Jewelry" to find the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...