Thursday 23 January 2014

Elie, Now Zuhair

I thought it was bridal collection season., but it's actually Paris's Haute Couture shows season. I should probably know these things but for now, I don't. Yesterday, I wrote about Elie Saab's collection. Today, it's dear Zuhair Murad. Like Elie, Zuhair went with princess/goddess feel for his models. Here are some of my favorite dresses from the collection. Bella Naija (BN) Bridal got them from Style.com and I in turn, got them from BN Bridal. Enjoy.
BN Bridal - Zuhair Murad Couture Spring Summer 2014 Collection - January 024
Total bridal dress (BN)

BN Bridal - Zuhair Murad Couture Spring Summer 2014 Collection - January 022
Looks like a lovely bird chilling by a pond (BN)

BN Bridal - Zuhair Murad Couture Spring Summer 2014 Collection - January 018
The cut, colors and the inner lace caught my eye. (BN)


BN Bridal - Zuhair Murad Couture Spring Summer 2014 Collection - January 05
J'adore!

BN Bridal - Zuhair Murad Couture Spring Summer 2014 Collection - January 012
I admit I am as inspired by the legs as I am by the outfit. Need to hit the gym!

BN Bridal - Zuhair Murad Couture Spring Summer 2014 Collection - January 03
Welcome to fashion!

BN Bridal - Zuhair Murad Couture Spring Summer 2014 Collection - January 06
And peplum is not yet dead.

See others here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...