Wednesday 22 January 2014

Oh My Goodness... but Toke's Wedding Dress Though

My mouth was wide open when I read on BellaNaija... no, it was Linda Ikeji's blog, that Toke Makinwa had gotten married to her longtime lover Maje Ayida. I'm not much for gossip or anything but Toke is a public figure. Her relationship has also been in the limelight and just a few months ago, she and Maje had just about said they were done with each other.

Fast-forward three months and they are married. I daresay they'll be happily married. When you've gone through SOOOOOOOO many trials as a single couple, I think you are ready to go through just about anything in marriage. Marriage is no bed of roses but it's a very intimate and amazing journey when you walk it with the right person. I wish Toke the very very very best. (See me talking like I know her.)

Anyway, why you came to this page... do I or I do not like Toke's dress? Drum roll, please. I absolutely love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I have a taste for vintage and LACE. Oh my goodness, lace. I don't think I have ever seen a dress like hers before. I know she's saying it's a registry wedding and dress and all. But I am scared (in a good way) that her church wedding dress will likely knock me off my chair. As she shared with Bella Naija (BN), please find some photos of the dress here. Love it!!!!

Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida Wedding, January 2014, BellaNaija 013
Toke in her dress (BN)

Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida Wedding, January 2014, BellaNaija 04
Toks and her "alluring" dress (BN)

Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida Wedding, January 2014, BellaNaija 014
And the back.. OMG don't you just love it?? (BN)




1 comment:

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...