Monday 23 June 2014

Fabsugar's Celebrity-Inspired Bridesmaids Dresses

In a recent issue of Redbook magazine, the absolute cutie, Brad Goreski, dresses a young lady up in a nice maxi dress and instructs readers to wear to a wedding. That is, as wedding guests. The picture is below.

Brad Goreski, French Connection Dress, Redbook picture 
Now, while I think the dress is adorable, I had shared with my friend that I would more likely wear it to a beach chill-out event with girlfriends than a wedding. It speaks casual to me... too casual. Through my profile, you'll learn that I love simple! However, simple has levels that do not mix. You do casual simple (day at the mall or hang-outs) or you can do occasion-simple (party, wedding, etc.). A wedding is totally an "occasion-simple" outfit event.

Fabsugar writers picked much better could-be-worn-to-a-wedding dresses in the article "Bridesmaid Dress Ideas from Celebrities." I'd wear the dresses to a wedding in a heartbeat. Maybe in different colors but absolutely most of the styles. Yes yes... the suggestions are for bridesmaids but I'd tone down in somewhat lighter colors (attract little enough attention, hehe) and sit just fine in the audience.

My picks from Fabsugar's post are below.


Does Kerry ever go wrong?


While I am not sure if this silhouette would flatter most people, I enjoy the uniqueness of the dress. A wide-hipped, small/moderate-boobied lady should look good in the dress.


Stunning Charlize!! I'd prefer the dress in a light pink.. The dress might stir up competitive/hateful feelings and thoughts from the bride and bridesmaids. So, wear at own risk. :)


I love the simplicity of this dress but I would pair with a slim gold belt.


Competition-muchooooo. Don't care. I'd still wear it to a wedding... Fine! I might be nice and wear a lighter blue but just as fitted.


This says I'm a beautiful innocent princess... Works for me.

Alright, alright. Done for now. Look out for me later. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...