Friday 6 June 2014

Just for You by Bloomingdales

I'm not a fan of subscribing to lots of sites but it seems almost impossible these days to shop/window-shop outfits without subscribing to sites: ideeli, Rue la la. You name it. I've been forced to relegate a number of daily emails to Junk Mail 'cos it gets overwhelming at times. 

The one subscription that is yet to bother me is the one to Bloomingdales. In fact, their emails are usually pleasing and to my taste. I recently received one of their "Just for You" emails that tickled me nicely. The first dress had me purring: huge temptation for the week. Other highlighted accessories and outfits are below. 
I can't remember the designer of the dress anymore but all I know is that I love it. 

A slightly similar print dress by Mara Hoffman for $208 is below. 

This size 12 Nicole Bakti gown is now on sale for $310. 

This Kate Spade pendant is $58. 

Check out Bloomingdales for more inspiration...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...