Tuesday 9 September 2014

Michelle Williams in Giuseppe Zanotti?

I'm not sure who caught your eye at the MTV VMAs this year but I'll tell you who and what caught mine. Michelle Williams of the former Destiny's Child and her high heels. Michelle went from pop to gospel,  belting a very popular Nigerian song called "When Jesus says yes" with representation from DC sisters Beyonce and Kelly Rowland.

Michelle's animal print dress does a lot for her, showing a definite growth in fashion and style since leaving the Beyonce and DC cloud. The elaborate alligator on her heels screamed designer Giuseppe Zanotti to me, though I may be wrong. If I am, prove it. A good number of celebrities shop GZ as shown in the photos below.

GZ shoes' details work for me and I plan to add them to my collection sometime soon. Enjoy.

Justjared


GZ Spring 2013 Collection from shoerazzi

Shoerazzi
Shoerazzi
From stylewatchers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...