Friday 2 October 2015

#TinselCharityBall My Picks

Hello hello!
I haven't written in a while. I won't bore you with the details of what I've been up to. I will, however, announce that I was moved to write again by one outfit on the red carpet of the Tinsel Charity Ball. The Ball took place last night, Thursday October 1 at the Oriental Hotel, Lagos. I attended vicariously through the internet. Haha.

The winning look (yawl know I like "different")... the look that inspired me to open up Blogger this evening, is... Waje's outfit. Truly, this is the most exquisite I've ever seen her. There were nice ball gowns, and enough skin at the ball (per the pictures on @BellaNaija). However, her outfit was absolutely unique, distinctive, rare.  You get my point. Purr over it here. Isn't she glowing? Reminds me of Taraji P. Henson in this picture. Love me some #blackandwhite. Classy, classic.

Waje @ #tinselcharityball; Photo credit: BellaNaija
Waje @msmodish; PHoto Credit: Instagram


Rukky Sanda's dress is appropriate for a ball. It fits her perfectly though I find her tattoo distracting, and takes away from the dress. You can tell I am not a fan of tattoos, but to each his/her own.
@rukkysanda #tinselcharityball ; Photo Credit: Instagram
Isio W. also looked great at the ball. I'm not sure I'm feeling the all-white for the ball though. A bit more color would have really popped especially with this outfit.
Isio @slimzzysteve @tinselcharityball; Photo credit: Instagram

Find other pictures on instagram and Bellanaija. Did you see any other outfits that made your jaw drop?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...