Monday 3 February 2014

Loving the Vanity Fair's 20th Annual Hollywood Issue Cover

I was just going through my Facebook page and ran into a photo that I absolutely positively love. I mean LOVEEEEE! Lupita is at the center of the photo, looking hot and modestly revealing her six pack underneath her gold dress. But Julia Roberts' long legs emphasized by her pointy black heels, sitting most comfortably on hot Idris Elba's thighs is, I think, the most catching part of the cover. Julia's smile... as radiant and contagious as ever. I love this photo. Words can't express the many sentiments on the faces of such a diverse group of actors on one page... one photograph. Annie Leibovitz did an AMAZING job with the photography.

Photo credit: Lupita's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...