Tuesday 4 February 2014

Not a Wedding Dress for Me: Truly Zac Posen

It's one of my resolutions not to be a downer or talk bad about stuff (, people, etc.) but I had to say something about this Truly Zac Posen collection for David's Bridal. Now, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So, I'll go ahead and throw it out there. You can see your own style your own way, but I am not a fan of this new collection of Zac Posen's. The whole bustier thing for a wedding dress is coming off a little too strong and obvious for me. I guess I prefer softer and more subtle cuts and silhouettes. The bustier tops draw my attention to the wrong areas... not the boobs... not the woman's waist, but the curve of the bottom of the top (bustier) of the dress.

Then, right below the hip, the obvious end of the fit and beginning of the fish tail is just off! Again, I'm just saying it's not my style but feel free to love it. The prices are good, I guess: David's Bridal. Can't complain there. Just not my style. There are however one or two dresses that made my cut. See the last photo on this post... xoxo


Truly Zac Posen - David's Bridal - BellaNaija Weddings 03
Dress 1. Photo credit: Bella Naija
Truly Zac Posen - David's Bridal - BellaNaija Weddings 017
Dress 2. Photo credit: Bella Naija

Truly Zac Posen - David's Bridal - BellaNaija Weddings 09
Dress 3. Photo credit: Bella Naija


Truly Zac Posen - David's Bridal - BellaNaija Weddings 015
Dress 4. This one I kinda like. Photo credit: Bella Naija

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...