Saturday 22 February 2014

The Spring 2014 Luxury Shoe and Handbag Lookbook by Bloomingdales

It's Salvatore Ferragamo!
Bloomingdales calls it "Geometry Lessons". See why? :-) Their Spring 2014 Lookbook for luxury shoe and handbag collections from different designers is out. What I love about the lookbook is that it is colorful among other things. It shouts "Bring in the spring." I don't know about you but I'm excited for the spring. This has been a very painful winter, with some of the worst storms experienced in a long time. Here are some of the pictures from the lookbook, all from Bloomingdales.com. I particularly like the Longchamp bag. I confess I noticed the brand more when Kate Moss started campaigning for it. The Rousseau shoes on the page are a BEAST!!! Love 'em.
From Chloe... don't you just love Chloe?


Atwood... love the bag


Zanotti!
Rousseau... Awesome shoes
Love the Longchamp bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...