Saturday 26 October 2013

#TeamNaomi Hot Shot

I love this shot of Naomi for her #TEAMNAOMI campaign. I love me some Naomi Campbell. I have been so out of touch with fashion and celebrity "gossip" that I had no idea Naomi had a show: The Face. My sister and I happened to be talking about Tyra and America's Next Top Model, and how we had both lost taste for it. I brought up Naomi and said her show would be kinda cool 'cos we know she's reala. Well, I was way behind. The show's been on for a while. Anyways, today, I go to Naomi's FB page to do a bit of spying. :) I came across this shot (and dress) that I think looks great. It looks like a stand-out dress. I would have to try it on to know if it would suit my stature, but on her (and in that photo), it sure does look HOT!

Photo: I'm here! If you have a question for me, leave it in the comments below and I'll do my best to answer it.
From her FB page
Photo: 2013 Oxygen Media, LLC.
From her FB page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...