Monday 16 December 2013

Spark Creations from Nigeria, Mozambique, Brazil

I was leafing through my Bazaar magazine as usual and stopped on a jewelry page. I sometimes get tired of seeing the "Le Vian"s and the predictable jewelry companies on the magazines. Forgive me!

I had watched an interview of Nigeria's Chris Aire on CNN Voices: a very inspiring story. If you know nothing about him, know that he is a king of blinged-up jewelry in LA. His kind of jewelry does not appeal to me: I have a different kind of style, but he definitely does his thing. Back to my story, I'm not surprised that I was taken by a jewelry page and seeing "Nigeria" this evening.

Well, the page that caused me to stop is a "Spark" jewelry ad: www.sparkcreations.com. I just visited their site and love what I see. To my taste. ;) If you would like to purchase a piece for me, feel free!

From solidgoldjewelers.net

From dantsjewelers.com

From khamisfinejewelers.com

From modernjewelers.com

From dantsjewelers.com


Don't you agree? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...