Friday 15 November 2013

Carrie Underwood's High Heels on the December Issue of Redbook

 Yes. I subscribe to Redbook magazine. When I first told my sister about my subscription, she said something along the lines of "isn't that the magazine that writes a lot about sex?" Ah! The craziness of not knowing. No. Redbook is not the magazine that publishes a lot about sex. It publishes a lot about what women want to know. There's fashion. There's home decoration. There's relationships. And typically after relationships, there's sex. So, yes. Sometimes there are articles about sex but it is within the confines of its relationship to relationships. 

Anyway, the first thing I saw when I picked up the month's issue of Redbook from my mailbox was Underwood's shoes. Don't you just love it, ladies?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...