Friday 1 November 2013

Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Long Dress to Birthday Party in London

I recently celebrated my birthday: low-key in a Thai restaurant with two friends and a spa treatment. I wore a blue dress. A short blue dress but because it was cold, I paired it with a sheer dark pantyhose. I say sheer because it was lighter than the usual thick winter pantyhoses. Anyway, I looked edible if I may. :) 

Nigerian AGN President, the gorgeous Ibinabo  Fiberesima, celebrated her birthday recently too. In London though. She also wore blue! But she wore it long. 

Now, I find that older women like long dresses for their birthdays. And I guess younger ones prefer short dresses. Is the length of a birthday dress highly dependent on age? Here's her photo from BellaNaija. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...