Saturday 2 November 2013

Goga Ashkenazi's Vionnet

I'll be honest with you, as I always am. I don't think I'd ever heard of the label Vionnet until I stopped at the photo of a tall slim lady in a sheer long patterned skirt in the pages of Harper's Bazaar November 2013 issue. Hello Goga! A fearless woman. 

She recently won a bid to partner with the Vionnet label and as chance would have it, become its creative director. It's a Parisian label it seems. 

I didn't know what to expect from the label given the Bazaar introduction. Goga mentioned that she lacked experience and kind of fell into creative directing. 

A few minutes into the Vionnet resort collection as seen online, I must say I like a number of the pieces. Feminine indeed as Bazaar stated. Here are some pieces. Purchase online. I'd prefer them without the high neckline though. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...