Sunday 2 June 2013

Hugo Boss Fashion Show in Shanghai, Amazing!

I am so blown away by Hugo Boss's collection in its Shanghai fashion show: Fall and Winter 2013. Episode 3 of the show begins with the beautiful Joan Smalls in a wonderful black suit. The Boss jackets in this collection have an interesting and unique cut, which will surely be copied very soon in the Chinese markets and by other designers, I daresay. Hues of yellow, black and gold are seen in the beginning through the middle of the episode and continues towards a shade of green.

The man-purses and handbags in the collection are striking. While admiring the models on the runway, my eyes caught the handsome Gerard Butler in the audience making a face whilst a model in a jumpsuit walked by. While the jumpsuit was HOT (I would totally wear it), I was scared its top would slide down the model's chest and cause her some discomfort. Luckily it didn't happen. :) The belts and fits in this collection are simply amazing.

Watch the fashion show on the website below.
http://fashionshow.hugoboss.com/

See photos from the collection.
From thefashionspot

From Hugo Boss

From senatus

From timesofmalta



1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog visitors have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

    Check out my web blog ... cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...