Thursday 13 June 2013

To Ms. Kardashian's "Hacker": Nigerian Women are Beautiful and Stylish

A few months ago, after Kim Kardashian left Nigeria for a show hosted by Nigerian musician Dare Art, a tweet surfaced saying that she thought Nigerian women are ugly and dirty or something ridiculous like that. Luckily, she came out right after to say her account was hacked. My response??? "I hope so." Else, I have to think it's because lots of girls that night looked hotter than Ms. Kim. ;)

You doubt me? See these photos and leave your comments!
Kim with Nigerians at Dare's Concert, from naijatrends

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Famous Nigerian TV personality Ebuka, from bellanaija

Kunbi Oyelese
Fashion designer Kunbi in her design, from bellanaija

Eku Edewor
TV personality Eku in Nigerian-made design (Bridget Awosika) from Bellanaija

Ugonna Omeruo
Ugonna Omeruo at concert, from bellanaija

Kim Kardashian
Kim K at event, from bellanaija

Tiwa Savage & Tunde Balogun (Tee Billz)
Popular singer Tiwa Savage with fiance at event, from Bellanaija

So guys, the next time someone says something unintelligent about the style or beauty of a Nigerian woman, tell them to check this post. ;)

3 comments:

  1. My brother ѕuggeѕtеd I might like this wеbsіte.
    He ωas totally right. Thiѕ post truly made my ԁay.
    You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Here is my web page: uv gel nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison hire a hacker online

    ReplyDelete
  3. One main thing you need to know is that, you don't have to open any attachment or download a corrupt file to give access to the attackers. android hackers for hire

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...