Friday 5 July 2013

Looking for Summer Dresses Under $100?

Redbook provided 100 summer dresses under $100. From shirt dresses to straight-up work dresses; maxis to minis. Ain't that something? You know me. I'm displaying those I really like (those I can see myself wearing). You can find the other dresses here: Redbook article.


colorblock keyhole dress
Tinley Road, $69, piperlime

Old Navy, $29.94, oldnavy

Asos, $93.34, asos

Viva Vena!, $98, shopbop

Converse One Star, $29.99, target

BCBGeneration, $98, bcbgeneration

Dorothy Perkins, $89, dororthyperkins

2 comments:

  1. I love the DP dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Love it too. That's why I had to include it. I can see you rocking it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...