Tuesday 30 July 2013

Rita Ora on Mr. Blasberg's List

Fun is when I browse through Mr. Blasberg's list and find outfits that I can rock... and that I love. I was just going through his Best Dressed List for July 26th, 2013 and saw Rita Ora's jumpsuit in Viktor & Rolf. Can I just say I LOVE IT ?!!! The color, the cut, the fitting. Perfection. Rita kept it simple with her small round earrings and no necklace. No distractions from her pretty face. The red lipstick kept her face bright too.

Harper's Bazaar: Mr. Blasberg's List July 26 2013

Jumpsuits are so hot. I had planned on wearing one for my birthday last year but it didn't exactly work out. By the way, I would wear a more fitted one than what Rita has on in the photo.

A Nigerian celebrity, Tonto Dikeh, was photographed wearing a red hot jumpsuit just a few days ago. I guess it's the thing for the week. I just might wear my tribal printed suit this weekend.

Tonto Dikeh at the premiere of Torn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...