Wednesday 10 July 2013

Miss Nigeria Pageant: Best Dressed!

You've got to LOVE BellaNaija for always bringing you the WHOLE album of photos from these red carpet events in Nigeria (fondly called Naija). See Bella's photos from the Miss Nigeria finale here: Bella. I would like to say that I discussed the photos over a glass of wine and grapes with dear friends but it was over garri and okra soup and Skype. :-) Still with a dear friend though. (Garri and soup is a staple in Nigeria whether you are in the eastern part of Nigeria or the West. Western part of Nigeria, that is.)

Ure's Very Best Dressed Lady in the Miss Nigeria Pageant event is... Drum Rolls please!!!

Tiwa Sawage. Yeah! What a surprise!! NOT... If you don't get it, I'm being sarcastic here. Tiwa Savage is one of the best dressed celebrities in Nigeria. She rarely disappoints.

What will surprise you is that her suit is by Bridget Awosika... Just awesome. Here I was, thinking it was by a foreign designer when I saw "Bridget Awosika." Just awesome, I tell you!!!

Tiwa Savage in Bridget Awosika
Tiwa Savage

Millen Magese's outfit fit her quite right as well.
Millen Magese in Frank Oshodi
Millen Magese

An unnamed lady with lots of style.
BN Red Carpet Fab - Miss Nigeria 2013 Finale - July 2013 - BellaNaija 024
Lady with style

This lady carries hereself with lots of confidence: a very attractive feature on a woman.
BN Red Carpet Fab - Miss Nigeria 2013 Finale - July 2013 - BellaNaija 023
Lady with confidence

Gozy is simple and classy in her orange.
BN Red Carpet Fab - Miss Nigeria 2013 Finale - July 2013 - BellaNaija 027
Gozy Ijogun

This lady knows what flatters her body.
BN Red Carpet Fab - Miss Nigeria 2013 Finale - July 2013 - BellaNaija 114
A lady who knows her body well

I wish the lady in white and black in the photo below took a photo by herself, but I love how she looks in her dress.
BN Red Carpet Fab - Miss Nigeria 2013 Finale - July 2013 - BellaNaija 146
Lady in white-and-black and red pumps

Don't you agree Tiwa rocked it best??

3 comments:

  1. My best is the last picture (monochrome lady), followed by the un-named lady in red.....Not too sure about Tiwa's outfit,wont be my first choice of an outfit for this kind of event or maybe if a little more colour was introduced I wont mind....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the monochrome lady is Sarah Ofili! rapper Ikechukwu's ex fiance...she hardly ever gets it wrong! love the dress, I totally see me rocking it

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I still hold on to my Tiwa. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...