Saturday, 4 May 2013

Dresses at the Iron Man Premiere

I'll be going to see Iron Man 3 today. I've seen the former 2. It (Iron Man) is one of those movies I don't mind seeing multiple times. I would choose it on the plane over certain newer movies. I enjoyed going through the photos for the premiere.

Gwyneth Paltrow is usually well-dressed to red-carpet events. She wore a nice dress to the premiere but I must say I think it was unnecessarily too showy. A little less skin would not have hurt anyone or even taken away from the creativeness of the dress. But, oh well!

Here are photos.

Photo credit: Just Jared
The black outfit and red lipstick is a stunning combo. Photo Credit: Hello Magazine

Photo credit: Just Jared


4 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about
    this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this
    is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.


    Also visit my page: polo outlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for every other magnificent article. The place else may just
    anybody get that type of information in such a perfect way of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.

    My website: polo factory outlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! Good luck on your presentation!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...