Sunday 12 May 2013

In the Name of Prints

I know my last two posts were on prints but I was inspired to write another post because I noticed even more prints as I flipped through my March issue of Harper's Bazaar. (I don't know how I skipped the March issue and read through the April and May issues the past couple of months... :-/ Talk about busy!) Anyways, I noticed prints by Kenzo, Etro and even Gucci on models in the issue. Yes, Gucci. It's saying something about this season and prints. If you don't have some unique prints in your closet, I advise you to purchase some today.

These may inspire you.

ETRO.. from mytheresa.com

ETRO... from LA Times Blog

KENZO... from Artloveallister

From Myfashionconnect

GUCCI... from Pomegranita.com

GUCCI... from Fabsugar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...